GUIDELINES FOR A SAFE “RETURN TO PLAY”
Effective August 28, 2021
As we begin our Fall 2021 seasons and continue to face the challenges of COVID-19 and more specifically the Delta Variant, we ask your continued patience and diligence. Without this cooperation, youth sports would be increasingly difficult. We appreciate your help!
All parents, players, coaches/trainers are required to report any COVID exposure to BAC immediately at : email@example.com
· Masks are not required for players
· Social distancing of person and belongings on sidelines
· Exit/Enter field quickly and in proper direction. No lingering on grassy areas or in the parking lots.
· Complete Daily Health screening in TeamSnap app
· Communicate immediately with Coach or BAC administrators regarding COVID 19 questions
· Wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to and at the end of practices
Vaccinated Adults/Children: Fully vaccinated (i.e., ≥2 weeks following receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series, or ≥2 weeks following receipt of one dose of a single-dose vaccine)
If you are exposed to COVID:
· Get tested 3-5 days after your exposure, even if you don’t have symptoms.
· Wear a mask for 14 days following exposure or until negative test.
· If test is positive (regardless of symptoms), isolate for 10 days.
Non Vaccinated Adults/Children:
· Any exposure OR confirmed case of COVID requires you to sit out of BAC events for 14 days.
· Non Vaccinated Adults are required to wear a mask while working with BAC players.
· If a player is 6 feet away from the adult, the adult may pull down their mask to give instruction.
Teams playing away games will comply to the host club guidelines.