Refunds for Travel Soccer:
- All players must be registered before they can be placed on a travel roster.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration.
- Players that that have relocated or have suffered a serious injury may request a prorated refund.
- A Travel Soccer Financial Agreement will be signed at the time of registration. This agreement constitutes an acceptance to pay the full amount notwithstanding whether the player chooses to remain with the team for the entire seasonal year.
- A request to be released from a team will not be honored unless all financial obligations are met.